May 3, 2022 · 2 min read
Join An Affordable Housing Month Panel With Housing Leadership Council of San Mateo County and CZI Partners
Panelists to discuss how cross-sector collaboration helps advance innovative solutions to the housing affordability crisis
On Tuesday, May 10, the Housing Leadership Council of San Mateo County (HLC) is hosting an Affordable Housing Month panel at the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative’s (CZI) Community Space. The discussion, which will feature several CZI partners and CZI’s Head of Housing Affordability, Ruby Bolaria Shifrin, will focus on how cross-sector collaboration can help advance innovative solutions to California’s statewide housing affordability crisis.
Here are additional event details:
- Where: CZI’s Community Space, Redwood City, California
- When: Tuesday, May 10 from 5-6 pm PT
- Format: In-person moderated panel
- Ruby Bolaria Shifrin, Head of Housing Affordability, CZI (moderator)
- Nikki Beasley, Executive Director, Richmond Neighborhood Housing Services, Inc.
- Darin Ranelletti, Policy Director for Housing Security, Mayor’s Office, City of Oakland
- Alejandro Martinez, President, Coalition for Responsible Community Development
- Roger Perez, Program Officer, Roy and Patricia Disney Family Foundation
Click here to learn more about the panel and register as an attendee. This session is part of a series of events hosted by HLC during Affordable Housing Month.
All visitors ages 12+ to the Community Space must confirm their COVID-19 vaccination status, and attendees must pre-register for this event with HLC. Tickets are non-transferable. Learn more about CZI’s Community space guidelines here.
About the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative was founded in 2015 to help solve some of society’s toughest challenges — from eradicating disease and improving education, to addressing the needs of our local communities. Our mission is to build a more inclusive, just, and healthy future for everyone. For more information, please visit chanzuckerberg.com.
About the Housing Leadership Council of San Mateo County
The Housing Leadership Council of San Mateo County works with communities and their leaders to create and preserve quality affordable homes. We envision a more inclusive future – one in which everyone that lives, works, or grew up in San Mateo can thrive and have the security and dignity of a stable home, regardless of background or income level.